EWS system provides a simple yet powerful range of load weighing control instrumentation.
The EWS 102 Control Unit works with a range of sensors and can be easily configured using our straight forward, step by step set up procedure.
Calibration is simple and can be achieved with no weight, a known weight or full load weight.
- Three independently programmable relays, selectable for either N/O or N/C contacts.
- Programmable via interactive menus via the front panel.
- Correction software for system errors caused by friction/compensation chain.
- Optional analog 4-20mA output (configurable for 1-5V or 2-10V).
- Intelligent software which enables the system to auto zero calibrate when the system is inactive.
- Internal buzzer.
- Non-volatile memory
- 7 segment, 4 digit display for calibration and weight display.
- Elevator Capacity – Maximum 9000KG net-load.
- Input – Up to 6 weight sensors (350 Ohm)
- Relay Contacts – 1A at 30V
- Dimensions – 90mm x 70mm x 31mm
- Alarm-Set Points – 3 Independent relays, configurable via system menu
- Power supply 12-24Vdc.
- CE Approved.