KWIKFIX PRO - LED Down Lighting Kits - HOLE CUT OUT 60mm - 70mm - With Retaining Springs & Anti Theft Strap
Product Code: PRO/2LEDC
KWIKFIX PRO LED Downlighting Kit - 60mm - 70mm Hole Cut Out - With Retaining Springs & Anti Theft Strap
KWIKFIX PRO is the latest development in the hugely successful Kwikfix LED lighting range.
This replacement unit performs to the same high standard of our basic range but now features some brand new innovative options.
EASY TO INSTALL:
Prior to despatch, all our kits are fully tested and pre-wired. All you need to do is fit the lamps into the ceiling. Find a suitable place to mount the mains/emergency unit, connect up the battery and find a 230V power supply.
These lamps are suitable for a 60-70mm ceiling cut out.
Lamp depth 35mm -The lamps have a set of retaining springs and an anti tamper proof strap.
Aluminium Nickel Plated extensions rings are available to allow these lamps to fitted into holes up to 84mm. We stock cool white light lamps. Warm White available by special request.
For full product specification and installation manual please use the pdf file below.
KWIKFIX PRO Features:-
- A versatile timing system working off a simple volt free signal that automatically switches off or dims the lights to 5% after a pre-set time of 10-70 minutes.
- Fully dimmable lighting when in normal operation.
- Simple Key switch facility that allows the car lights to be switched off in the evenings or when the building is not in use.
- 3 Hour emergency back-up
- Fully pre-wired and tested
- Inexpensive, extremely reliable lamps.
- Battery status indicator - Full monitoring
- Eco saving systems compatible
- Can be used in conjunction with our 'Light watcher' unit. These vibration sensors are the perfect way to manage your lighting systems without the use of PIR'S - (Product code ART.20435)
These lighting kits must be wired directly into a constant 230V supply. Some control systems have power saving devices, you must not connect to systems of this nature.