WD-40 Specialist Range Dry PTFE 400ML
Anti-Friction Dry PTFE Lubricant is a great lubricating spray for a number of scenarios and environments. Its anti-friction formula makes it perfect for high use or repetitive mechanisms that require protection from daily wear and tear, such as door and tracks, chains and rollers, power tools, drill bits and lock mechanisms.
It’s quick-drying, and sets as a clear film that won’t attract damaging elements like dust, dirt and oil. It also makes an extremely effective mould release agent.
Our anti friction dry PTFE spray lubricant works through a range of temperatures, from -45°C to 260°C, and is safe to use on metals, glass and plastics.
What Anti-Friction Dry PTFE Lubricant does:
- Lubricates with PTFE (Polytetrafluoroethylene)
- Quick dries to a clear film
- Won’t attract dust, oil or dirt
- Protects against wear and tear
- Works as a mould release agent
Use Anti-Friction Dry PTFE Lubricant for:
- Loosening locks and latches
- Lubricating door and window tracks and hinges
- Improving performance of rollers, chains, cogs and cables
- Improving efficiency of power tool blades and drill bits
- Lubricating conveyor belts
- Lubricating thermoplastics and metal extrusions
With the Smart Straw applicator, you’ve got two ways to spray; use the flip up straw for hard to reach areas, such as inside chains, locks or rollers, then flip it down to use the wide angle spray eye for area coverage on surfaces. Whichever way you need to spray, you can rely on the clever 360° valve to work efficiently at every angle, even upside down.