The reversing bearing block is used for the external actuation of door interlocks on elevators. By using bevel gears the movement of the roller level is deflected by 90°. The gear head can be converted into 4 different positions.
It is equipped with an additional emergency release triangle. The connection rod between the reversing bearing block and the door interlock can be any length required.
For confined spaces, a shortened version of the reversing bearing block is available.
U-UK version available on request
- Deflection of the movement by bevel gear with little backlash, Transmission 1:1, with high efficiency
- Roller lever infinitely variable
- Triangle key used for emergency release at the bearing axis base
- Robust metal construction
- Four actuation directions available, able to be changed on site
- Precise, durable bearings on the roller lever and rubber roller
- Permanent lubrication with high quality lubricants
- Rubber roller G60 and roller lever RH are both included with the unit
Casing: Die-Cast Aluminium
Actuation Moment: Maximum permissible 3.8N.m
Traction: Maximum permissible 100N
Position of Use: Any
Ambient Air Temp: -30°C up to +80°C
Weight: U = 415g & U-K = 341g