NanoGuardX is a self-disinfecting wipe-on surface coating and is the newest generation of antimicrobial protection that ensures all surfaces stay clean. Not only does it repel liquids, dirt and prevent micro scratches, it also boasts functionality for killing viral and bacterial pathogens that come into contact with surfaces, thus reducing the spread of coughs and colds at home and in the community. Through either a wet wipe or direct spray, NanoGuardX preserves and retains the value of any item with its non abrasive application. Additionally, the invisible seal of amorphous glass protects the health and well-being of all service users, particularly those who are susceptible to illness.
Once this spray has been applied, all you are required to do is a simple wipe down of the existing buttons and handrails, no more need for full disinfectant sprays and water based products, which could potentially damage push buttons.
NanoGuardX offers the following key performance characteristics:
- Safe antimicrobial functionality – presence can be verified using a marker
- Prevents microbial odours
- Permanent fungicidal function
- Prevents mould growth on smooth and textured surfaces
- Prevents micro scratches and reduces damage by improving the friction coefficient
- Facilitates cleaning and removal of limescale, soot, grease, dust etc.
- Promotes comfort, well-being, and safety
- Free from halogens (especially fluorine, PBT/vPvB- & SVHC-substances)
- Self-disinfecting easy application
NanoGuardX is ideal for use in a wide range of settings, including:
- Protection against infections on plastics, stainless steel or varnished surfaces in lifts, escalators, public toilets, hotels, public transportation and food service industries.
- Permanent surface disinfection in hospitals and caring and nursing facilities, especially those within intensive and quarantine care. High-risk surfaces include lift push buttons, doorknobs, shelves, work-tops, and floors (please check national regulations!).
- Permanent hygiene for phones, keyboards, and other input devices that are in regular use.
During laboratory testing, NanoGuardX has shown to be effective against and has been certified for use against:
- TGEV Coronavirus (99.8% effective, not the current strain of Coronavirus)
- Influenza A
And many more, please see the Test Results PDF below for more information.
- Chemical Basis: Modified silicon dioxide
- Layer Thickness: ca. 150-300 nm
- Water-Repellent: slightly hydrophobic
- Temperature stability: 150 degree Celsius
- Chemical stability: Solvent-resistant
- Weatherproof: 2000h according to ISO 11507 A (corresponds to ca. 3-4 years)
- Transparency: 100%
- Storable: 12 months
- Temperature sensitivity 3 to 40°C
- Wastage 1m² coverage per 10ml of coating – with a wipe application
CLEANING PRODUCTS SHOULD BE USED WITH CARE.
NanoGuardX Lift sticker pack – easy apply, self-adhesive vinyl stickers, ideal for placing in the Lift protected with NanoGuardX. Each pack contains:
- 12 x Small Push Plate Stickers – 60mm x 30mm
- 2 x Large “The Lift is Protected” – 150mm x 150mm
- 1 x Large “Date Used” – 150mm x 150mm