Tarasafe is a range of slip resistant sheet ﬂooring that meets HSE guidelines. It is constructed from vinyl with deeply inlaid mineral crystal particles (patent pending) and coloured chips for a decorative design. Contains no Carborundum.
Tarasafe Standard PUR is reinforced with a glass ﬁbre grid and is suitable for use in all areas of heavy trafﬁc where slip-resistance, durability and hygienic conditions are required.It is also treated with an anti-bacterial and fungicidal treatment. This particular product comes with a 12 year warranty and is 100% recyclable, when the product is at the end of its’ life.
- Benefits of Tarasafe Standard PUR Vinyl Safety Flooring
- Easy to clean and maintain compacted nonporous surface
- Enhanced colour, design and brightness of mineral crystal particles
- Maximum hygiene with bacteriostatic and fungistatic treatment
- Each 500mm x 500mm tile comes fitted with DS004 – Double sided scrim tape adhesive, NO GLUE REQUIRED.
- Three colours available from stock, Grey, Blue, Black.
- 2mm thick tile
Other colours available on request.