Kronenberg Door Lock - Type DLF1-IP67 / DL1-IP67
increased level of protection for single swing-doors
The increased level of protection allows the application under extreme ambient conditions. The version DL 1 - IP 67, without a faulty closure device, can only be a part of the locking mechanism. The DLF 1 - IP 67 is suitable for a complete locking.
• EG-type approval certificate EU-DL 415 or EU-DL 416 (TÜV)
• metal housing with high stability
• chrome plated latch bolt
• permanent lubrication with high-quality lubricants for long service life
• constrained locking readiness of the faulty closure device
• quiet due to terminal buffers in both directions
• auxiliary switch as option
• any installation position
• metal cover instead of plastic cover as option (version W)
If you are replacing an existing lock then please quote the full code on the White sticker. This can be found on the side of the lock. The lock often needs to be removed for this code to be visible. Please refer to the pdf file below (Door lock identification label)
Door locks are listed as a safety devices. Therefore they can only be returned when ordered in error and with the express permission of Elevator Equipment. They must be returned within 5 working days and be in unopened box condition, undamaged and with all relevant manuals. A credit note cannot be issued if the above conditions are not met. There will be a restocking charge.