Kronenberg Door Lock - Type DLF1MO / DL1MO / DLF1MO-W(IP54) / DL1MO-W(IP54)
Virtual silence -
The new range of Motorised door locks from Kronenberg
Kronenberg have developed a range of door interlocks that are virtually silent in operation. They now offer an alternative to the DLF1EM (with integrated solenoid and electromagnetic actuation). The new lock has a three phase AC motor with motor electronics. Perfect for residential and industrial buildings where quietness is important.
For a full disclosure of the benefits of these locks please refer to the pdf file attached below - Literature DL(F)1MO
Available in standard lock format or IP54 Version.
- Complies with EN81-20 and EN81-50
- EU-type approval certificate EU-DL 808 or EU-DL 807 (TÜV)
- Water protection, level of protection
- Low noise emission
- High starting power, at optional position monitoring also over a longer period
- Low pull-in current (< 1A at 24 V)
- Automatic switching over to reduced holding current (0.2 A), energy-saving
- Actuation by maintenance-free, silent three-phase motor
- Permanent lubrication with high-quality lubricants for long service life
- Metal housing with high stability
- Metal cover with rubber seal (IP54)
- Latch bolt chrome plated (IP54)
- Solid silver plating for safe and reliable switching functions
- Constrained locking readiness of the faulty closure device at DLF1MO-
- Transparent cover for optimum function control ( DLF1MO)
- Status display via coloured LEDS (DLF1MO)
If you are replacing an existing lock then please quote the full code on the White sticker. This can be found on the side of the lock. The lock often needs to be removed for this code to be visible. Please refer to the pdf file below (Door lock identification label)
Door locks are listed as a safety devices. Therefore they can only be returned when ordered in error and with the express permission of Elevator Equipment. They must be returned within 5 working days and be in unopened box condition, undamaged and with all relevant manuals. A credit note cannot be issued if the above conditions are not met. There will be a restocking charge.