General purpose security control module with Touch Memories
AXES is a general purpose security module. It uses iButton type touch memories to identify the keys. If a predefined key touches on the stainless steel probe, AXES shorts the relay contacts for five seconds and leaves the contacts open after this period. AXES alerts the user with both visual and auditory indication with on-board beeper and in-probe LED ring. Perfect for use in hotels, hospitals, schools, factories, autoparks, offices and shopping centers.
AXES can be easily programmed with on-board push buttons. The end users can create their own
- Stainless steel probe design, PVC isolation
- LED ring to indicate the status of the module.
- Programmable by two push buttons on the module
- Programmable by the end user by using MASTER KEY
- Relay contact output
- On-board BEEPER
- Can be disabled by the end user without removing the cover
- Non-volatile memory, 512 different keys can be recorded
Power Supply 18 - 28VDC 50mA max
Dimensions 48 x 73 x 27mm ( X, Y, Z )